Escape to Secluded Paradise…
Dreaming about a secluded beach holiday, far from the city and the worries of the world?
These are a few of Escapes top recommendations for 2020, which combine exclusivity with the best service, that combine exquisite natural beauty with tasteful abundance and laid-back luxury.
- Maldives (Escapes Recommends: Velaa Private Island): Glistening under a clear blue sky in the azure Indian Ocean, the easy energy of the islands offers quiet luxury and an array of activities to enjoy, whether you’re a couple seeking romantic moments, a family looking for plenty of fun in the sun or a group of friends excited to reconnect over good times and make new memories with.
2. Turks and Caicos (Escapes Recommends: COMO Parrot Cay): Imagine over a thousand acres—plus a mile-long beach—where you won’t come across cars or streetlights. COMO Parrot Cay is the epitome of paradise.
3. Pigeon Bay, New Zealand (Escapes Recommends Annandale Villas): Not your typical beach escape, arrive via helicopter or 4×4 transfer over sweeping clifftop farmlands. Surrounded by lush green landscapes, spot dancing dolphins and seals as you drink in the fresh air and silence from your tranquil terrace.
4. Zanzibar (Escapes Recommends andBeyond Mnemba Island): A romantic hideaway, Mnemba Island is an exclusive haven featuring twelve rustically chic beachside bandas in a heavenly setting.
5. Philippines (Escapes Recommends Amanpulo): Accessible only by private plane, Amanpulo feels a world away from anywhere, blissfully marooned in the middle of the glistening Sulu Sea.
6. Seychelles (Escapes Recommends: North Island): Debatably the world’s most exclusive hideaway, this island boasts only 11 opulent villas overlooking the pristine sands and turquoise waters of the eco-reserve.
7. Fiji (Escapes Recommends: Laucala Island): A private island refuge in the South Pacific, Laucala unites dramatic rainforest landscapes and white beaches with unparalleled luxury and privacy.
8. Nicaragua (Escapes Recommends: Calala Island): Tucked away in the Caribbean, Calala Island features just four suites on the entire island, where a dedicated team of 30 staff caters for guests’ every desire.
9. French Polynesia (Escapes Recommends: The Brando, Tetiaroa island): North of Tahiti lies a vision of natural beauty, from sparkling Mermaid Bay to bike paths weaving through forests of palms and tropical plants.